Broward Lawyer - See Me on Facebook

Last night Facebook allowed users to reserve a vanity URL. I (Lawrence Tolchinsky) was lucky enough to grab Broward Lawyer as my new address on that site. Instead of my page having a long address filled with numbers, my new is address www.facebook.com/BrowardLawyer.

Although vanity urls have been around on other sites like Twitter, a vanity URL would be a definite benefit for businesses already on Facebook. Their Facebook URL will be much simpler, and potential customers will find them more easily. Additionally, it will help to create brand awareness.

If you are interested in choosing an easy to remember URL, I would suggest heading over to Facebook as soon as possible. Just be sure to pick your username carefully since once you've selected it there's no going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment