South Florida Foreclosure Help From People You Can Trust

I was reading a story on the Miami Herald website about Dwyane Wade teaming up with local nonprofit organizations who are offering free help for those residents of Broward County and all of South Florida facing foreclosure. I didn't know that there are so many local organizations who offer free help to those who can't afford to hire a Florida lawyer. I receive so many calls from people that can't afford to hire me, many of which I provide free legal advice to, so I'm glad to know I have someone to refer them to. I was so excited about this information that I shared my thoughts in a post about Florida foreclosures on our Florida Lawyers blog.

One such organization that seems to be helping a lot of South Floridians, is the Neighborhood Housing Services of South Florida. I checked out their website and learned about their services and their mission, which is to build empowered communities, revitalizes neighborhoods and creates affordable housing opportunities in South Florida. Another orginization which is very active is the HOPE NOW Alliance. According to the website, HOPE NOW is an alliance between HUD approved counseling agents, mortgage companies, investors and other mortgage market participants that provides free foreclosure prevention assistance.

I highly recommend that you visit these sites, as they seem to be very active in helping local South Florida residents in these trying economic times.

No comments:

Post a Comment