Closing Attorney in Broward County – Broward Real Estate Lawyer

For 15 years, I have been providing real estate services, including acting as a closing attorney, for clients throughout Broward County and all of South Florida. In addition to being a closing attorney, my office provides a wide range of real estate services in order to meet all of my client’s real estate needs for both residential and commercial property. I represent buyers, sellers and borrowers who are refinancing their mortgage, and I conduct real estate closings and issue title insurance for my clients.

Additionally, I represent clients in the area of foreclosure prevention, which includes loan modifications, short sales, deeds in lieu of foreclosure and foreclosure defense. What sets me apart from other Florida real estate attorneys, is that I have owned and operated several pieces of commercial real estate throughout Broward County. This experience and insight allows me to be an invaluable resource for my clients, which they find useful and appreciate.

My representation of most clients starts with the drafting of the purchase and sale agreement or contract for sale and purchase, and ends with the closing transaction. However, for most of my commercial real estate clients, I generally continue to represent them after closing for matters including lease drafting and negotiation, landlord/tenant issues, land use, zoning, refinancing, mortgage refinancing and various other commercial real estate services.

For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Broward real estate lawyer and closing attorney, contact me, Larry Tolchinsky, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment