What is Florida Business Law?

Business law is the law that applies to business entities, such as partnerships and corporations, and includes advising on and setting up of these business entities, contract drafting, and business litigation. A business law attorney, will represent clients in these matters as well as with:

In Florida, corporations are governed by the Florida Business Corporation Act and LLC's are governed by the Florida Limited Liability Company Act. The statutes set out the law related to formation, governance and other important operational matters.

This brief introduction is meant to illustrate the business law services that I have been providing to my clients since 1994. If you would like more information about any of these topics, either post a comment to this blog or feel free to contact me, Larry Tolchinsky, by email, or call me at (954) 458-8655 and I will be happy to answer your questions. I offer a free initial consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment